Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Pre-immersion and Send off Ceremony

 Pre-immersion Orientation and
Send off Ceremony


             I never thought too much of immersion because i thought that its just another day for me and just a compliance to graduate in Senior High School but I'm wrong it was more than a compliance because this immersion of ours can develop us to be one of the top students in our era and I believe that this immersion can help us to be a better person not just with knowledge but also with attitude.
          
            And I am very lucky to have this classmates in my side me because of them I realize in my self that education can help us achieve our goals by broadening our perspectives in life and also because of them I know that life is hard, we encounter struggles but just keep fighting and we will overcome that obstacles in our life. 

           Now were entering a new chapter of our life and more obstacles will approach us and we just have to keep fighting because its a student's life and never give up because "when you feel you reach your limit, its only the beginning".

8 comments: