Saturday, March 3, 2018

That's Amore





         I thought that this day will just be a normal day for me because I just don't feel the hype in this you feel me?. But at the end of the day I'm surprised to feel happiness in my heart, usually because I don't like this event because I'm a shy person but in this day I feel extremely happy because of our crazy moments of my classmates and my friends. In this day also I learn something that I have to work hard to achieve my goals in my life. This day is very memorable because of teachers of course and also my classmates and friends.

         It feels so sad to think that our days as a team GAHI is counting. I don't want to end this happy moments of our crazy moments as a classmates. I believe that in the near future we will see each other as a professionals.

    TEAM ZEUUUUSSSS!!!





10 comments: